Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Month of Facts about Dru: Day Three

Today's true story:

Even though I am right-handed, I wear my watch on my right wrist. I have done this ever since I was a little kid. I used to have this Mickey Mouse watch way back when I was in elementary school. I think that was my first watch. Well, I always noticed that my pops wore his watch on his right wrist even though he, too, is right-handed. I pretty much just imitated him and it became a lifelong habit.

You know what's weird, is that kids today just don't know how to tell time. Maybe it's 'cause they've grown up in a digital age, but they cannot read an analog clock worth crap. Even fourth and fifth graders still have trouble reading an analog clock. Shoot, I could read a clock when I was in kindergarten. I don't know what parents teach their kids at home these days.

No comments: